NH Audubon conducted an evaluation of the current level of protection for wildlife habitat and natural resources provided by the Town of Deerfield’s land use regulations, and identified additional opportunities for regulatory protection. The review included :
- Master Plan (2009);
- Zoning Ordinance (2008);
- Site Plan Review Regulations (1990);
- Subdivision Regulatio
- ns (1990);
- Hazard Mitigation Plan (2007);
- Open Space Plan (2007 draft);
- Source Water Protection Plan (2008); and
- CTAP Community Planning Road Map (2009).
Take a look at the Review of Land Use Planning Documents for Deerfield, New Hampshire With Respect to Wildlife Habitat and Natural Resource Protection to see the recommendations for revising these documents to improve wildlife and natural resources protection.
Click here for additional resources.